Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Background and final thoughts for now

My music background paints an interesting spin on my body work. Years of listening quietly to rhythms and vibrations, I feel gives me added sensitivity and insight to touch therapy. I've learned to perform with my music and it naturally transfers over to the art of body work. A treatment is likened to a performance of textures, vibrations and tempos -- an orchestration of energy exchange that can be an unique and special experience.

To sum up my background for now, I've lived the life of a professional body worker. I continued to grow and learn many techniques along the way and feel fortunate that I've held up physically. The manual strains of deep tissue work can be enormous and I contribute my longevity to attention to good biomechanics, keeping in shape physically and mentally and adhering to a healthy diet. The profession has had many twists and turns. The eclectic approaches I use is indicative of my restless nature to stay with one specialty. I religiously avoid repetition and over the course of time I've mastered many of the popular techniques of the day.

As this blog matures, you will learn more about me, but my emphasis now shifts the spotlight to your parade -- your needs, desires and dreams for a rich future full of success and prosperity in the wonderful world of touch therapy.

In closing, I've neglected to mention the desire I have to share my knowledge with anyone that desires to use the healing power of touch. Although the focus is on the professional, I intend to have plenty of information and techniques for the layperson.

Disclaimer: Any information disseminated in this blog is for the sole purpose of facilitating health and wellness. There is no intention in this blog to offer any medical advice, diagnose, prescribe or treat for any illness. The viewer should be completely responsible for what is done with my advice, recommendations and suggestions. It is the responsibility of the viewer to use this information accordingly and I am to be held harmless against any legal action taken against me over viewer's negligence to common sense and the laws that govern their own profession. It is recommended that the viewer checks the legality of using any information with his or her own licensing agency and the laws that govern their jurisdiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment